Garlic, Mushroom & Chicken Stir-fry
Quick and delicious!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken thighs chopped
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and add the chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes until chicken is browned.
- Then, remove it from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the butter and add the onion and garlic, cooking for 3-4 minutes until it is fragrant.
- Next, add in the mushrooms and bell pepper, continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes, until soft.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and mix well with the vegetables.
- Continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, sprinkle with the parsley and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve on its own or with a portion of rice.
Get my personal tips on nutrition, training, and fat loss, plus great recipes.
Each week you'll receive an email with great information including:
- Nutritional Fundamentals
- Tips & Strategies