Matcha Overnight Oats
A tasty and easy-to-prep breakfast.
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 kiwi peeled, sliced
- 1 tsp. desiccated coconut unsweetened
- In a small bowl, combine matcha and 2 tbsp. of boiled water, whisk until smooth.
- In a jar or container, combine the oats and chia seeds. Add the milk, yogurt, honey, and matcha paste. Stir well to combine, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
- To serve, stir and top with the kiwi and a sprinkle of coconut.