A bowl full of energy!
- Baking Tray
- 14 oz. 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup 170g quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 1 broccoli trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 cup 155g frozen edamame beans, cooked
- 1 cup 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 radishes sliced
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves plus extra, to serve
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 ⁄2 cup 70g blueberries
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the chickpeas over the tray.
- Rub the chickpeas with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Meantime, cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packaging and drain well.
- Cook the broccoli until just tender and drain well.
- Combine the cooked grains, broccoli, edamame, tomato, radish, mint and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Add the dressing to the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Top with the roasted chickpeas, blueberries and extra mint leaves and serve immediately.