A bowl full of energy!
- Baking Tray
- 14 oz. 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup 170g quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 1 broccoli trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 cup 155g frozen edamame beans, cooked
- 1 cup 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 radishes sliced
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves plus extra, to serve
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 ⁄2 cup 70g blueberries
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the chickpeas over the tray.
- Rub the chickpeas with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Meantime, cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packaging and drain well.
- Cook the broccoli until just tender and drain well.
- Combine the cooked grains, broccoli, edamame, tomato, radish, mint and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Add the dressing to the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Top with the roasted chickpeas, blueberries and extra mint leaves and serve immediately.
Get my personal tips on nutrition, training, and fat loss, plus great recipes.
Each week you'll get great information including:
- Nutritional Fundamentals
- Tips & Strategies