Protein Carrot Cake
A healthier dessert option.
- Bread Pan
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2/3 cup corn starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 carrots medium, grated
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 320F (160C) and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together all the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the wet into the dry and combine well.
- Transfer the batter to the earlier paper lined tin and bake for 55 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean.