Salmon Avocado Rice Bowl
Quick and healthy rice bowl for lunch or dinner
- Baking Tray
- ¾ cup jasmine rice
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coriander chopped
- 1 avocado cubed
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Cook rice according to instructions on the packaging.
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C) and line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Rub the salmon skin with some oil and place the fillets skin down on the tray.
- Mix 1 tbsp. lime juice, honey, and 2 tbsp. coriander together and rub the salmon fillets with, season with salt. Bake salmon for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through and browned.
- Place the cubed avocado into a bowl and add the remaining 1 tbsp. lime juice, 1 tbsp. coriander, chili powder, and season with salt and pepper. Gently mix.
- To assemble the rice bowls: divide rice among two bowls, top it off with a salmon fillet, and top each bowl with half the avocado mixture.