Salmon Avocado Rice Bowl
Quick and healthy rice bowl for lunch or dinner
- Baking Tray
- ¾ cup jasmine rice
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coriander chopped
- 1 avocado cubed
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Cook rice according to instructions on the packaging.
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C) and line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Rub the salmon skin with some oil and place the fillets skin down on the tray.
- Mix 1 tbsp. lime juice, honey, and 2 tbsp. coriander together and rub the salmon fillets with, season with salt. Bake salmon for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through and browned.
- Place the cubed avocado into a bowl and add the remaining 1 tbsp. lime juice, 1 tbsp. coriander, chili powder, and season with salt and pepper. Gently mix.
- To assemble the rice bowls: divide rice among two bowls, top it off with a salmon fillet, and top each bowl with half the avocado mixture.
Get my personal tips on nutrition, training, and fat loss, plus great recipes.
Each week you'll receive an email with great information including:
- Nutritional Fundamentals
- Tips & Strategies