Salmon Nicoise Salad
A fast and healthy meal.
- 2 salmon fillets 4.5 oz./130g each
- 10.5 oz. green beans, trimmed
- 2 eggs
- 10 black olives
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Place the salmon skin side down in a colander over a pan of boiling salted water. Cover and steam for 10 minutes.
- Cook the trimmed beans in boiling water for 6 minutes.
- Then boil the eggs for 5–6 minutes.
- Blend the olives into a paste with a hand mixer and mix half of them with the Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked beans with the Greek yoghurt dressing and divide between 2 plates.
- Peel and cut the eggs into quarters.
- Flake the salmon over the beans and arrange the eggs on top.
- Dot the remaining black olive paste over the salad.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.