Salmon with Beetroot and Feta Salad
A healthy meal in just 20 minutes!
- 7 oz. cooked beetroot cubed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese cubed
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets 4.5 oz./130g each
- Chop the beetroot and feta into small cubes and mix with the lime juice and zest, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Then, season it with salt and pepper.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan over high heat.
- Once hot, add the salmon skin-side down and cook for 3 minutes. Flip it over, then lower the heat and cook for another 4–5 minutes.
- Serve with the beetroot salad.