Southwest Chicken Salad
A complete high protein, low fat meal in a bowl!
For the salad:
- 1 lb. 450g cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup 150g sweet corn, canned
- 1 cup 170g black beans, canned, drained, rinsed
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 ⁄4 cup 4g coriander, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
For the dressing:
- 1 ⁄2 cup 120g Greek yogurt
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 ⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 ⁄2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 ⁄4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sriracha
- Place the shredded chicken, sweet corn, black beans, red onion, fresh cilantro, and red pepper into a large bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Make the dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients in a cup.
- Add dressing to the salad and mix until well combined.